cari makan

Saturday, December 12, 2009

sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Saturday, December 12, 2009
im done watching Private Practice for today episode on ntv7 just now and suddenly im thinking bout the word sorry.


for me, i said sorry if only i meant it.. and the reasons to meant it can be a lot. seriously a lot and one of it, is if u in situation fighting some stuff with ur sisters, u said sorry just because u value the relationship more than everything.yeah. i do consider bout that all the time.




in spite all of the 'sorry' things, forgiving is the main priority in why people saying sorry because they want forgiveness. i really take time when i want to forgive someone, but till now, i forgive everyone that have do mistake to me. even it is the cruelest thing ever.i dont know why.



i guess to achieve the ultimate happiness, that why i forgive.beside, i dislike revenge and hateness.



but.but.but.it really hard to myself to say sorry for myself. it is really hardest word to tell myself. in everything that i do. i never say sorry.


eventhough that i failed in exams, or failed in a relationship, or even failed to get a job, or failed my parents hope... i never sorry for my self. instead, i give my own punishment to my self. since i was a little kid till now.sigh.


whats wrong with me??



yet.i still learning and continue learning.

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates