cari makan

Saturday, November 28, 2009

today is saturday!

Saturday, November 28, 2009
it was a blast day with my mom. At first i dont have any intended to hangout or window shopping but if i'm staying at home, there is nothing much to do either. So i decided to window shopping with my mom. But my mom is not window, she does do her shopping. huhu.





having lunch at 5pm. hahaha.eating at Chicken rice shop does flash back my memory when i was a KML students back then. the pai tee is still nyummy. 2 thumbs up! then continue helping my mother to choose the best mat. fuh. at last, the blue in color she want.
then, we went another shopping complex before having dinner with my dad at Boyan. My mom was looking for her compact powder instead she bought her shampoo. haiss.
loitering with my mak su at boyan quit funny sometimes. a lil chit chat that will never ends.
and now,








am really tired.

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates