cari makan

Monday, May 4, 2009

abang mohammad fa'iz muzhaffar

Monday, May 4, 2009
dat is a gift from mak su n mak ngah to beloved faiz. cute isn it?


this past few days after my finals is done. i spend a lot of time with my nephew. he's so sdorable. many new things that i learnt in my age about babies since the day he born. like the way u clean up the bottle for his drinks, changing his diapers, his cries whenever he felt alone and so on. i heart new thing~~
owh ya, i remember the day i supposed to come back home, my sis ask me to reached home b4 930 am. so early.damn.i came at 10.it was a month birthday for faiz.haha.since he still sooo young, everyone is eager to celebrate his birthday.
sak jak kek nya mek urg makan.hahahaha


he's so adorable. waaahhh~~~ so cute.. n so little~~~ ngeee i love kidss soooo much wehuuu
he is my nephew. he is Abang Mohammad Fa'iz Muzhaffar

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates