cari makan

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank you very much

Thursday, April 16, 2009
A special tribute to cik Farah Adibah Esa a.k.a faE.




im supposed to study my next chapter for research method but here i am.hahaha.updating my blog.dowh.




ok, this time, i want to say, THANK YOU FARA.. FOR EVERYTHING.. MUUAAAHHH!!



she is one of my closest friends in the place where i study. we know each other by a friend name kyra.
i am her illegal roomate this semester.haha.it quite hard to stay alone at my own college due to all what have been happened to me recently. therefore, she offered to stay with her. i thought im gonna stay at her room just for a week, but it end up for the whole semester.adoi.
but i love it!
that pic above the most i love pic of her. i said..
'w*** ada amik gambar kat sini' ;-(
'k..amik gamba fara plak'
;-)




yup.she is. she love to take pic. everywehere she go.everytime she got bored.thats why she got cybershot.






Everytime i shared everthing with her especially question in my mind. or story about my self. she always stand by my side. i love her. (>.<)



there is no other word than THANK YOU
for everything.
Friends Forever. Muuaahh!!
:p

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates