cari makan

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

purpose?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Im doing my io assignments and suddenly there is a guy text me asking to be his girlfriend. Just like that? Even my full name he doesn’t know. I guess where is my pimple he might be don’t know as well. What a weird.



I learnt from my previous relation, easy come easy go. Recently, I have a new define about all the commitment-relation-love thing. I hate to be heartbroken again. To give a trustworthy to someone is not an easy task for me. In term of growing older, I keep my heart for myself more. Its really hard to give my heart again. Im looking for someone that can knock my heart and can make me feel very secure in every situation.Emotionally.Safety. Guess every girl in the world do want this quality in every man her dating with. This happen to me.




by the way, What is boys-chasing-girl situation?





Xy : hye. U were her friend isn it? Im yusri
Xx : owh ya, hye. Shieda. Nice to meet u
Chit chatting
Xy : can I have ur number plz? It easier to keep in touch dough
Xx : sure, 0123456789
Xy: thanx. U look very cute today.





---4 week texting each other---




Xy : do u want to be my gf?
Xx? Ha? Do u know my full name?
Xy: shieda is not ur full name?
Xx: idiot! Forget it. Lol.



Is this tackle-situation? Boys-chase-girl-situation? What a lame. God,I want something different.

7 comments:

Lim

pelik situasi ya...

pa jak org ya...

ya bok nya sebarang...

hahaha....

Adzie

dont bother. i already donlod it la.. nak aired mlm tdk pun da. someone asked u oledi? omg.. i need to find one. hahaha..

yg suka oren dan puteh

hadi : no comment. but i found 1 huhu
zie : u oready donlod ka? good2!...ey,plukah carik hahahaha

Lim

bena kh?????????

sapa sapa sapa?????????????

mierah

kuang3...
at least ktk jmp org ya..
kmk, x pnh jumpa pun tba2 jak..
tedh li jak org dakya..

yg suka oren dan puteh

hadi : org ya? ada lah.. hahaha
mirah : ya lah wak, makin besar makin pelikmanusia mek jmpa, ktk neyda pgalaman ya hahaha

mierah

sapa mdh mek xda pengalman...
huhu...
ada oi..

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates