cari makan

Monday, March 23, 2009

got wat i want!

Monday, March 23, 2009
its really been awhile im not updating my blog... ive got reasons for that, craziest of lotsss of asignments make me sick sometimes. If u were my coursemate, im sure u understand how it feels to do the research method assignment.



well, actually, not only that is my assignment, i got aroma mix coffee shop business plan, subsidies on petrol report, which i did not start any of it. huhu. poor me. sorry to zie, weekend that im supposed to hangot with her, also become day to do the assignments.





arghhhhh






hope the asignment really really helpful to boost up my grades later. amin.






there a lot of things happened during 'stress period' actually. this make me thinking more to understand people around me. sometimes the way their handle the stressness quite funny sometimes. well different people with their different way rite. i will discuss bout that in other of my entry.





today, i juzt want to share that i buy something to satisfied my self. waaalaaaaahhh...

yup..yup.. thats rite! it sony erricson w980. hehe.

there lot of reasons why i want to buy it, and of its coz i have to much memory with my previous phone. nokia 6260 was all the time with me during my matriculation, all the joy n pain was with 6260. also from my previous relationship with a guy that really have changed my definition of LOVE, he also shares the memory here and there in my nok 6260. Therefore, im move on!

guys..! im move on! hahahahaha

owh ya, nok 6260 suddenly cannot reply and read messages, thats why i have to buy w980 immediately. hehehe

know what? i go went bought it on 210309 when im too stress doing my method assignment.

haha.

im very excited to own w980 now but sometime im confusing with my self. emm, i can say like its not what im expected before. maybe my expectation is too high. but, never mind.

im lovin it =)

5 comments:

Lim

waaahhhhh.......

handphone bawu....

haahaha..

jeng3....

bila g tok??? heheheh ;p

yg suka oren dan puteh

kau bila gik tek?

mierah

x adel....

ktk dh ad hp bru...

yg suka oren dan puteh

aie.. ktk ya dah berapa kali tuka hp compare to kmk huhu, xda gikmekngkah mengare hp mek aie hehehe

mierah

neyda byk...
dlm 4 kali jak..
bkn hp mhl pn...

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates