cari makan

Monday, October 26, 2009

finalss

Monday, October 26, 2009
in spite all of things happened. now finals are here.
well my 1st paper on nov 4th, but still need a lot of studies like exchange rate, balance of payment, privatization, WTO,IMF, UN,ADB and bla..bla..bla..




wo.got lot of it. so stress when think bout it. haish!





am i look like dat when im answering my exam?
i try not to let any other things distrubances my mind. i just keep all my remeh temeh things out side the boundaries. cewaah. but, pray for me.
some of my friends graduated. UITM convocation oii... congratz to them ;-) nak mention nama? malas lah nak taip huhu
last week im hanging out with the girls... and it seriously awesome!! and we think we gonna have another karaoke session later. ngggeeeee;D

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates