cari makan

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Forgive You, and I'm Sorry too.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
What is the key of happiness? Is that mean u got all the money? You have your mutual fund, bonds, saving, lots of fix assets. Or you have all the beloved ones besides you.




What if today some struck action come hit by you? Something that you cant imagine happening to you like you get into an accident, or maybe natural disaster at your place? It also can be that some investment turn to be down as far the bad economic situation or you must be get in to fraud scheme. If that happened to u, what will you do



As lucky I am, I’m not been with that situation yet and I hope I will not having that kind of situation cause I don’t want to. Ive been in some dramas that I don’t like very much like some mean girls talk shit bout me juz want to act their cooler that I am, or some bitches saying shit like I’m gonna steel their boyfriend or some friends that I trust turn out to be stab me from my behind



I wonder how im gonna move on with my life cause I know all these kind of people are always around me. I don’t know what I will do.



In spite all of these happened to me, it make me learns something new each and everyday. I know the process of learning will never end and here I am writing something that I don’t know what all is about.



Do u know that I talk to them? Those who hurts my feelings? Do u know why?



It is because I forgive them. I realized, in order to have a better life, to get a happier life, I start to think there is no use to do some revenge, to hate peoples cause it doesn’t make feels good.




I’m empty myself than start to think why is this happening? If I understand why the reason that their doing some in forgiveness action, I forgive them. I let them go with their mistakes and lost. I forgive but never forget. Yup, that’s me!




How to get the ultimate happiness while everyone is against you? No one have the answer. But sometimes, the thing that we can do is apologize. Then, let the past be the past. Other time, when we need to look our future, and know we think we’ve seen the picture, life still can surprise us

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates