cari makan

Saturday, June 13, 2009

if what u expected is not wat u got

Saturday, June 13, 2009
i've got my result few days ago. nothing much can i say. am really sad.so sad.



its not like im not study at all. im not doing the preparation.i don know what the reason but somehow i know im not really focusing last semester.its all because of me aite? im the one who answering tha paper exam like shit. so i got the result also like shit.



do i regret? yes. i am. i am regret coz not handling tough situation that happening me last sem so good. i am regret coz enjoy toO much like hell. i am also regret being a lazy one to do all the revisions and tutorials which end up to do it all in last minute situation.



but this doesnt mean that i fail for the whole year.lol!



this might be my wake up call. i need to do a come back to recover my pointer back. yeah. its drop. like hell. make me really frustrated. but, i will stay positive. i am.




Don't lick your wounds, celebrate them.
The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor.
You're in a lion fight.
Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you don't know how to roar.
-Richard Webber-

1 comments:

Adzie

my quote's darling. haha.. this layout is the best la. love it!

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates