cari makan

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seasons have changed

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Its been a very long day for me. many things happen. Either it in my student routine such assignment that getting increasing, my laughing and crying time with my friends, my critical thinking that will never stop to think and arguing, also my emotionally disturbances.



The most disturbances for this while in my life is a relation with of course someone that different sex with me. Its been in my heart for a long time and its seem hard to forget, but this past few months the relation getting involve with many problem.



It will be lying if I said I’m not trying at all to save the relation. I’m lying if I said I already get over with my own feeling rite now. Not yet. Still in progress.



But today, I realize something..i realize that seasons have changed. Everything is changing. To the one that I shared more, laugh more, to be with, everything is changing. In a split second. What happen if you know the main reason of ending your relationship is not your fault like you think before? Its because of something else? What happen if you don’t know what is right and what is wrong in the same time?



What is the next step? Move on. Cope with the changing. yeah. that my ambition. Is I'm capable to do that? Pray for me. There is nothing left for me unless I accepted it and move on. Everything happen there must be a reason. There must be something good also behind of it.


Pray for me. I’ve try my best to move on and go along with the changes




Death Cab for Cutie - The Ice for Gettin Thinner
We're not the same dear as we used to be.
The seasons have changed and so have we.
There's little we can say and even less than we can do,
to stop the ice from getting thinner under me and you.

We buried our love in a wintery grave.
A lump in the snow was all that we made.
But we stayed by its side, as the days turned to weeks.
And the ice was getting thinner with every word we'd speak.

When spring arrived,
we were taken by surprisethat what flows under our feet bled into the seaand nothing was left for you and me.

We're not the same dear and it seems to me.
There's nowhere we can go with nothing underneath.
And it saddens me to say that we both know it's true.
The ice was getting thinner under me and you.

The ice was getting thinner under me and you.

2 comments:

Adzie

wey, kmk da engkah la death cab for cutie's lyric. sigek cukup.
(angguk2!)

mierah

wak... kmk dedicate lgu ramzi feat ash king ngn ktk...
dgr a..
love is blind.. besh!

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates