cari makan

Friday, August 8, 2008

tOdAy....

Friday, August 8, 2008
its been a long time i did not update my blog. i was busy with stuff at my uni like lecture, search for note, assignment dat have a short due date (huh!), my futsal tournament (end last week huhu), my new UAC (Unimas Archery Club-best!) and i'll continue busy coz mid term just around the corner (adussssssssssssss!!) i also busy dating hehehe and the most busy that can change my mood anytime is that f*** woman that make story bout me. Damn, now i really famous hahahahahaha.
Nex week also busy i guess coz of convocation day at my uni ...arghhhh life so bz...n now..24 hours really seem not enough ....
enough bout me.. today is 08.08.08 (nice date! sape nak kapel ri ni, chanteekk!) but most important dat happened today is the Olympic is begin!!!

Don miss it guys!

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates