cari makan

Saturday, August 30, 2008

my life

Saturday, August 30, 2008
its been a while i didnt update my blog.. now im back.. hehehe after my sem break for a week.. lot of thing that need to be done such my assignment... my finance assignment that need to gain profit more than 100 000ringgit malaysia, than my econometrics that kills me from the first class ever. (Dr Rafia please help me..) There is also my history of economic thoughts assignment that discuss bout Economic liberalism that due date is around the corner and so on.. spending time wif all my friends playing futsal also one of kind my activities b4 and after my sem break.. erm..archery also hehehe but now.. other than busy wif assignment, i aslo busy with my midterm exam..arggghhhhhhhhhhh so tension!! haish....

0 comments:

 
~a little bit of everything~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates